1. What liability restrictions are applicable for our Website / Homepage and all our offered downloads/products/services?
- Please note that our website automatically places cookies, tracks your click path and uses Google Analytics.
By continuing to stay on our website you confirm your agreement with our processing of this data in full compliance with the requirements of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Each user is fully responsible for himself and is using our Website www.moergeli.com with all the offered applications completely at his or her own risk at all times.
- Any published statements are directly and only the responsibility of the author. They could, but do not necessarily agree with the views of moergeli + moergeli consulting engineering (m+m).
- moergeli + moergeli consulting engineering (m+m) can never and in no context be made responsible in any form or connection and disclaims any warranties, including, but not limited to direct or indirect damage resulting from any such published statements.
- moergeli+moergeli consulting engineering (m+m) reserves the right to delete anytime, without further comment, any entry that is racial, dishonorable, has sexual discrimination, violates Swiss Law, the philosophy of m+m and/or general good faith.
- moergeli+moergeli consulting engineering (m+m) can never and in no context be made responsible and/or is never liable for any damages resulting from the application of referred materials (links) which are made available on our website/homepage.
- moergeli+moergeli consulting engineering (m+m) can never and in no context be made responsible and/or is liable for any damage resulting from the application of the data, documents and/or contents offered in our website/homepage.
2. Who is the owner of the intellectual property rights?
- All rights reserved. We own our Website www.moergeli.com and the full content with all its offers ourselves. Our Website www.moergeli.com is part of our intellectual property (per Swiss Fair Trade Law, SR 241, and/or per Swiss Copyright Law, SR 231.1, and related trade mark rights with their applicable regulations, see here.)
- However, in the interest of our visitors it is up to them to print, download, copy or use all of our contents and offers at their own and full risk.
Please note our request for you as the user to identify the source as follows:
- Utilize our documents and/or their contents only without any alterations or changes. Please leave headers and footers unchanged in order to fulfill the requirement for source-reference.
- If you are changing the content and/or the layout insignificantly, please replace the existing header and footer with your own. Add at a suitable and even for an inexpert user good visible place of your document the following source reference: "Template by moergeli + moergeli consulting engineering (m+m) http://www.moergeli.com ".
- If you are changing the content and/or the layout significantly (significantly in the sense of Swiss Fair Trade Law and/or Swiss Copyright Law and related trade mark rights with their applicable regulations), then please replace the existing header and footer with your own. You are not required to reference to the source materials. But of course we would appreciate a notice referring to our website/homepage: http://www.moergeli.com.
3. How can you be protected from IT security issues?
- Any contents, data and/or documents offered for download are processed with best care and attention.
- All data/ documents are checked at the time they are created with the latest available version of our security software and are recognized and available as secure.
- moergeli + moergeli consulting engineering (m+m) is never and in no context responsible and/or liable for any damage resulting from the download and/or use of the data and/or documents offered on our website/homepage.
4. What is the applicable law?
- In case of any wording of our stated General Provisions for our Website / Homepage being partly contradictory, not applicable and/or invalid (for whatever reason), the rest of our stated General Provisions for our Website / Homepage will remain in any case applicable and valid.
- The part of our stated General Provisions for our Website / Homepage which could possibly be regarded as contradictory and/or not applicable and/or invalid, will be replaced by a new, uncontradicted, applicable, valid wording based on the applicable law and according to our real intentions. Whenever in doubt, m+m's understanding and interpretation and the German version has precedence.
- In any case and always, only and exclusively Swiss Law applies.
Place of jurisdiction is in any case and always, only and exclusively CH-8716 Schmerikon / Switzerland.